Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week. If you have any questions please contact our support team!
- KS-18947 – (Improvement) Allows K2K admin users to choose if whether they want the system to take into account the prices from a price list or not in the e-commerce portal.
- KS-17805 – (Improvement) Totals are now shown per Unit and FBE in the Inventory Summary screen.
- KS-18983 – (Improvement) New option that when enabled, allows users with the Vendor Availability activated to edit the unit cost field in the Available Items screen.
- KS-18800 – (New Feature) This new feature lets users define the financial settings by season as it allows users to set up the Freight and Handling costs differently for each period of time. The system will validate the shipping date of each PO and will apply the Freight and Handling costs of the corresponding season.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.