Hi All,Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, please contact our support team!
- KS-18744 – (Improvement) Adjustment to the API method that allows users to know the total value of the costs: invoice.details.list
- KS-13449 – (New Features) Now the staff at the warehouse will be able to assign the orders to the pullers by using the Shipping Option in the scan guns. The puller can either scan the Pick Ticket and then be assigned or vice versa.
- KS-18462 – (New Feature) New option added to the Order Entry/Add Item screen that allows users to choose the filters they want to search for by changing the options on the Order entry Filter Options screen.
- KS-13468 – (New Feature) Now the system allows users to associate multiple invoices to a single Purchase Order including the additional charges that may apply to each. This feature is available in the Grower / PO Summary and A/P PO Reconciliation screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.
Originally published Tuesday, Mar 07, 2017