Hello Everyone, These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-30661 (Improvement) From now on, when the Automatically Move Open Market boxes to Inventory in Units setting has been enabled, users will be able to restrict boxes from being opened in the Staging Area screen. To do this, users can check the new option "Don't Open" that will appear while adding a product line to a Standing Order for the Future Sales customer.
- KS-30967 (New Feature) Several changes have been made in the Data Import for Hard Goods screen. Now, this screen not only allows to update prices and cost but also to create new records both from the master hard goods list and the hard goods inventory. Also, we've implemented some restrictions regarding the number of hard goods products that can be uploaded into the system at once:
- The maximum quantity per line is 999.
- The maximum number of rows per file is 5000 boxes.
- KS-30957 (New) A new option has been added to the Data Import for hard goods screen so the system allows users to download an empty template, to upload data from scratch.
- KS-30208 (New) The new API method hardgood.product.update allows to update hard goods items available in the Product Setup screen.
- KS-30952 (New) A new API method has been created named hardgood.product.add. This method allows you to create new hard goods items in the product setup screen.
- KS-30906 (New) Two new API methods have been created: hardgood.inventory.update that allows to update costs and prices of product lines available in the Hard-Goods inventory and hardgood.inventory.add, which allows to add a new product line to the Hard-Goods inventory.