Here are our latest features as of May 14th, 2019, tons to look through after the holiday season!
- KS-27424 - From now, when users refund or chargeback a credit card payment from Komet, the system will refund the amount of the transaction to the customer's credit card, without needing to execute this process from the Clearent Portal.
- KS-27697 - The column names on the Payment History screen have been changed to match the columns in the Payment History report.
- KS-27643 - Users are not anymore able to cancel credit card payments.
- KS-27633 - An improvement has been made so admin users can edit their own notes anytime and delete notes created by other users from the Customer Dashboard, even after 24hrs after creation.
- KS-27607 -Some minor improvements were made to credit cards project. A tipsy was added to the Payments Methods setup screen that indicates how the Credit Cards-Web payment method work. The name and phone number will be always hidden when saving a card during a payment.
- KS-26001 - The Salesperson has been added to the E-commerce Users Domain of Business Intelligence.
- KS-27500 - The system now allows users to add customer tags from the Customer Data Import feature.
- KS-27641 - The system now allows users to download and email the payment details in PDF format from the Payments tab of the customer dashboard.
Grower Company's Users
- KS-27717 - Some adjustments were made in the .txt file generated from Komet so the file is correctly uploaded into the Tampa Cargo system.
- KS-27696 - The Due date for payment appears now in the Proforma invoice, generated by Grower Companies. This information is calculated based on the payment terms set up for a given customer.
- KS-27647 - The system now allows grower company users to set up the credit period when creating or editing a Payment Term.
- KS-27677 - The item code entered along with the UPC information will now appear in the PO document sent from the PO Summary.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.