Here are the latest updates as of May 16th, 2017.
- KS-19169 – (Improvement) A new domain allows visualizing Price List information in Business Intelligence reports.
- KS-19606 – (Improvement) The manual allocations process suggests a new price based on the cost associated to the new line chosen from On Hand Inventory.
- KS-19604 – (Improvement) When editing in the Staging Area, the Inbound Truck Freight will be taken into account to calculate the landed cost thus impacting the suggested price based on GPM .
- KS-19687 – (Improvement) When splitting order lines the system takes into account orders with Prebook items to consolidate them if they have the same Customer, Truck Date and Carrier.
- A few minor bugs and issues.
By the way, we haven’t forgotten about our weekly newsletter! Due to popular request we will now be sending it every Tuesday at 1:00 PM EST. Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions!