Here are our latest features as of May 22nd, 2018, tons to look through after the Mother's Day season!
- KS-24039 - (improvement) A new filter was added to Receive Payment and Open Invoices screens, in order to list only confirmed invoices.
- KS-23776 - (Improvement) Now, if a Purchase Order is postponed and the new arrival date is after the Truck Date of the Prebooks associated to it, the salesperson will be notified by email about this change.
- KS-24174 - (Improvement) If the Multicurrency option is enabled and the vendor has a different currency, the system will display costs in both currencies while entering costs of POs Standalone.
- KS-21359 - (New Feature) From now, the system allows to set up a different currency for your customers so the system displays product prices both in your company's currency and your vendor's currency from the Order Entry, E-commerce, Receive Payments and Payment History screens according to the exchange rate set up at the time of the transaction.
- KS-24181- (Improvement) The inventory labels now have a double barcode in case something happens with one of them. The inventory labels in the K2K integration were also improved so the K2K mark now appears at the top right-hand corner of the document.
- KS-24295 - (Improvement) The Purchase Orders domain of Business Intelligence feature now includes totals of vendor invoices.
- KS-21382 - (New Feature) The API methods invoice.create, invoice.item.add and invoice.item.update were modified so if the customer has a different currency, the user enters prices in the customer's currency and the system will generate the invoice in the company's currency based on the exchange rate set up at the time of the transaction.
Please contact us for any further questions or concerns.