Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact us!
- KS-19095 – (Improvement) A new “Approved On” field lets you submit the date in which the payment for an AWB invoice was approved by accounting.
- KS-19094 – (Improvement) Allows users to view the AWB weight and add a real Chargeable Weight while entering the AWB cost in the AWB Reconciliation screen.
- KS-19093 – (New Feature) A new column in the A/P>AWB Reconciliation screen under the name of Cross Dock allows you to mark AWBs to indicate when a product arrives at the warehouse and is scanned but it is not received in the warehouse.
- KS-19213 – (New Feature) Allows the customer markups to influence the price of products within a price list. This will only apply if the Price B is set as the Default Price.
- KS-15912 – (New Feature) Allows users to log in to Komet and request user information through third-party webpages.
- KS-18720 – (New Feature) Allows you to split lines for a confirmed order and add the separate part to an existing invoice or create a new one if the header doesn’t match. The split feature works for items in boxes, units and hard goods in the Order Entry screen.
- KS-19351 – (New Feature) New columns for GPM and Created On (date) were added to the Excel report generated from the Order Summary tab.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.