Here are our latest features as of November 19th, 2020
- KS-32792 (Improvement) Users can now find the Company ID under the Komet Connected icon. This ID is often required for integrations with external systems or companies through the K2K network.
- KS-32479 (Improvement) The system will now transfer the carrier from the buyer to the vendor company for prebooks marked as ship via grower in the K2K for procurement integration. This improvement considers the Komet Codes Mapping feature for carriers in both companies. For prebooks marked as “ship via warehouse” or with an unmapped carrier, the system will use the carrier mapped by default in both companies.
- KS-32511 (Improvement) The K2K Settings option has been renamed to K2K Sales Settings. Also, the K2K needs setting has been renamed to K2K Procurement Settings.
- KS-32726 (Improvement) An adjustment has been made in the FedEx integration>>Customer Setup window so that you can now mark your customers' addresses for FedEx shipments (including Ship To's) as "residential". Addresses will be considered as “Commercial” by default.
- KS-32725 (Improvement) User roles descriptions available in the Add/Edit user window have been improved along with a link to the documentation so that users get more information on each user role.
- KS-30756 (Improvement) The Location Code information has been added to the Purchase Details report available from the PO Summary screen.