These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team!
- KS-16756 – (Improvement) Improvement in the API method carriers.by.customer.ship.date.list in order to return a list of the available carriers for a specific customer and date, taking into account the On Hand and Future inventory and the Vendor Availability.
- KS-17127 – (Improvement) New fields were added to the Business Intelligence platform, specifically in the Sales, Prebooks and Purchases domains.
- KS-17141 – (Improvement) The subcategory field is now optional when adding or editing Hard Goods.
- KS-15067 – (New Feature) New field added under the Category Setup screen that allows users to set a maximum age on a per category and product basis to the items available on the E-commerce and on the Future Inventory.
- KS-16803 – Improvements in the way the system replicates the session between the servers in order to avoid delays when a new version of the system is installed.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.