You’ll find below the latest updates for last week:
- KS-21725 – (Fix) Now, when customers are saved from the processing mode, the system will keep the settings for them.
- KS-21284 – (Improvement) Now the quantity of units transferred through Corporate Purchase feature is displayed in the Prebook Summary >> Fulfillment View. The new column is named Qty Corporate Units.
- KS-20422 – (Improvement) Now the system allows to select more criteria for sorting the receiving labels before you print them from the AWB Summary or when adding an AWB. Each user can keep their own sorting preferences.
- KS-22189 – (Improvement) The look and feel of the welcome email for new companies was improved in order to provide a better user experience.
- KS-20901 – (Improvement) The Visual E-commerce now displays the product pack of products and the vendor information, if the Customer is set to see it.
- KS-19631 – (New Feature) A new setting called “Make the salesperson field required for order confirmation” under Order Entry Options allows to restricting users from confirming orders without a salesperson assigned.
- KS-21970 – (New Feature) Companies that organize boxes within their warehouse by AAO (AWB Arrival Order) can now print a worksheet containing information about the distribution of the boxes on each rack and slot according to the AAO consecutive number.
- Other minor bugs and fixes.
If you have any further questions, please contact us directly.