These are the latest updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Do no hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
- KS-15753 – (Improvement) New field “type” added to the Purchase Order domain in the Business Intelligence platform.
- KS-16836 – (Improvement) New mark on the labels that allows users to identify which of the shipping labels have been already printed. This will facilitate users to recognize the already printed labels. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: https://learn.kometsales.com/display/KB/Customer+Shipping+Labels
- KS-17295 – (Improvement) Several adjustments have been made to the process that creates the Vendor Credit from the Customer Credit screen. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: https://learn.kometsales.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1311458
- KS-17309 – (Improvement) The Invoice Additional Charges column has been added to the Comissions Report under the option of Salesperson Reports.
- KS-17245 – (Improvement) Users are now able to see the salesperson under the breakdown of the Prebook on the Bulk Puchasing Mode.
- KS-16938 – (New Feature) New API method that allows other systems to add products from the Vendor Availability to a Prebook: prebook.vendor.availability.item.add
- KS-16937 – (New Feature) New API method that allows users to list the available items on the Vendor Availability: vendor.availability.items.list
- KS-16654 – (New Feature) New filters have been added to the search on the QC screen: Customer, Mark Code, Truck Date From and Truck Date To. Custom Columns option has been added to the grid and also a new option to export the filtered information to a PDF report. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: https://learn.kometsales.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1311584
- KS-16961 – (New Feature) New Fulfillment Details Report that allows users to have a general report of the billed products and the ones pending to be billed. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: https://learn.kometsales.com/display/KB/Fulfillment+view
- KS-16655 – (New Feature) New option added in the Inventory Summary screen that allows users to split any selected line. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: https://learn.kometsales.com/pages/viewpage.action?title=Split+Product+Lines+from+the+Inventory+Summary&spaceKey=KB
- KS-17302 – (New Feature) New setting on a per company basis that allows users to manually mark the boxes as received without having to scan them. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: https://learn.kometsales.com/display/KB/Scanner+Options/ https://learn.kometsales.com/display/KB/Tracking+AWBs
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.