These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales!
- KS-32177 (Improvement) We've redesigned UPC labels for products in units: the SKU number was moved to the top and we've included the unit type and arrival date (when available).
- KS-32639 (Improvement) The system now allows users to filter by Min. and Max. product age from the Inventory>>Pricing screen.
- KS-32637 (Improvement) Now you can mark FedEx orders that have Ship Date on Friday to be delivered through the Saturday Delivery service, rather than the usual business days of Monday-Friday delivery service.
- (Improvement) The option that allowed users to save product specifications (spec sheets) while copying Prebooks, has been removed so that now the system will copy the prebook as it is, without any spec sheets from the customer setup associated.
- KS-32642 (Improvement) A new method named hardgood/inventory.list has been created. This method allows users to obtain a list of the current items in the hard goods inventory.