These are the recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week. If you have any questions, please contact our support team!
- KS-29392 - (Improvement) A new setting has been added to the Accounting Periods setting in order to decide if the email notifications for periods closed or opened should be sent only to admin users or also to accounting users.
- KS-29457 - (New Feature) A new option has been added under Invoice Options that allows users to authorize the creation of customer credits on invoices, even if they have not been confirmed.
- KS-29061 - (Fix) An adjustment has been made so the system includes the K2K Freight in the product cost while adding items to a Prebook.
- KS-28487 - (Improvement) Ship To's associated to orders are now visible from the Add Order>>Prebook Orders and Add Order>>Items Pending to Be Fulfilled screens.
- KS-28643 - (Improvement) Users will no longer be able to edit e-commerce orders once the checkout process has been completed.