Please find below the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- KS-16726 – (Improvement) Adjustment on the standard grower shipping label. Now the lot number appears larger in size.
- KS-17121 – (Improvement) Improvement on the way the categories are shown on the tablet for grower production users.
- KS-16259 – (Improvement) Now the system allows to put different arrival dates for each location on the AWBs.
- KS-16963 – (New Feature) New report under the Prebook Fulfillment screen that allows to identify the products that are missing to complete an order.
- KS-16843 – (New Feature) The system will suggest a new Start On date whenever there’s a change on the dates of the Standing Order based on the new date selected and the date of the last SO generated. The new Start On date will be the next Sunday after the last SO.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.