These are the most recent updates that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support team will be more than happy to help you!
- KS-16812 – (Improvement) New columns added to the Prebooks and Standing Orders domains on the Business Intelligence platform.
- KS-16674 – (Improvement) New field “isEcommerce” added to the prebook.create and prebook.details.list API methods.
- KS-16813 – (Improvement) Now the information about the Standing Orders will be available on the Business Intelligence as a new domain.
- KS-16906 – (Improvement) Now the salesperson name can be also included on the Purchase Order Email that is sent to the vendors. This should be activated as a new setting.
- KS-16696 – (Improvement) Now the system will remember the last option used in the Mass Allocation screen on a per user basis.
- KS-16653 – (Improvement) Prebook Item notes will now be shown in the PDF.
- KS-16246 – (New Feature) The new K2K Integration will be available for integrations between companies with a single location and multilocation mode.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.