Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- KS-16784 – (Improvement) Adjustment on the aging process to receive the messages orderly and appropriately.
- KS-16519 – (Improvement) New filter by “Customer Type” in the Grower / Confirm POs, Grower / PO Summary and Purchase Orders / PO Summary screens has been added.
- KS-16802 – (Improvement) The total Full Box Equivalent displayed on the AWB Reconciliation screen only includes product shipped via warehouse and now users will see a new note in the “Duties” field.
- KS-17019 – (Improvement) When users filter for “Customer PO #” in the Grower Confirm PO screen, the system will now search for the Standing Orders related to that PO # entered.
- KS-16717 – (New Feature) Adjustment on the filters “Date From” and “Date to” in order to keep them synchronized when adding items from future inventory in Order Entry and Prebooks screens.
- KS-16723 – (New Feature) Allows Credit Managers to edit or change credit amounts and salespeople to submit Credit Overrides without entering any amount.
- KS-16612 – (New Feature) New field “createdBy” has been added to the prebook.create API method in order to know who is the prebook owner.
- KS-16918 – (New Feature) New filters by date range added the invoice.details.list API method.
- KS-16621 – (New Feature) Now the Finance Charges feature is available, allowing users to charge customers who are in arrears during a specified period.
- KS-16870 – (New Feature) Now the system gives users the option to update the carrier massively on the Bulk Purchasing Mode screen.
- KS-15004 – (New Feature) Now the system will be able to process Farm Direct shipments for Delaware Valley. The system will be able to print two types of labels, depending on the shipment type.
- KS-16713 – (New Feature) The Fulfillment View will show the “Sub” mark under the Comments column when the order has at least one item substituted.
- KS-16882 – (New Feature) The system will remember the last tag mark filters used by the users on the Purchase Order Bulk Mode screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.