Here are the latest updates as of last week:
- KS-28185 (New Feature) When the multicurrency feature is enabled, users will now enter product costs in the vendor's currency while adding or editing products in Standing Orders. By hovering the mouse over the currency name, the system will display the exchange rate and the unit cost in both currencies. These changes also apply while adding products to Standing Orders in units and mixed boxes.
- KS-28188 (New Feature) Several adjustments have been made so that users now will enter costs in the vendor's currency in prebooks. By hovering the mouse over the currency name, the system will display the exchange rate and the unit cost, both in the vendor currency and in the company currency. These changes also apply while adding products in units and mixed boxes.
- KS-28191 (New Feature) The system will convert and display the costs of products into the vendor's currency (in case it is different from the company's currency) while using the “Load Template” feature to create Prebooks.
- KS-28190 (New Feature) The system will now transfer costs saved in foreign currency to new prebooks created through the “Copy Prebooks” or “Split product lines from Prebooks” features.
- KS-28194 (New Feature) Some adjustments have been made in the Single Purchasing Mode and Bulk Purchasing Mode so that the system displays costs in the vendor currency when it differs from your home currency. By hovering the mouse over the foreign currency name, you'll see the exchange rate and the unit cost in both currencies.
- KS-32176 (Improvements) A new option has been added in the Units Inventory screen so that users can now print UPC labels from the new “Actions” column. Also, some minor adjustments were made to the UPC label itself.
- KS-32178 (Improvement) (Improvement) Bunch Codes entered while adding or screen will now be added as UPC number and printed in the UPC labels.
- KS-32143 (Improvement) An improvement has been made for vendor companies of K2K for Procurement. The system will now transfer all product UPC information (when it has been added from the Buyer Company) to Prebooks created through K2K so users won't have to reenter this information.
- KS-32522 (New Feature) We’ve added a new control per customer account named Restrict Credit Card Access. This option, when enabled, will hide the option to manage credit cards and to pay through them from the customer’s E-commerce site.
- KS-31798 (Improvement) The system will now pass box dimensions of products sold through K2K from the Vendor Company to the Buyer Company so users don't need to enter this information from the Staging Area.
- KS-31837 Users can now map carriers against our Master Carriers List from the Setup>>Carriers screen. This is the beginning of our long term project to simplify K2K mapping for all users, and make it a "once and done" experience.