These are the most recent updates resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any question please contact our support team.
- KS-16433 – (Improvement) Allows users to visualize the information from the “Vendor Commission (%)” on the AWB Liquidation report.
- KS-15444 – (Improvement) Items that are transferred from one location to another will keep the original aging of the product regardless the date when it arrives to the final destination.
- KS-16165 – (Improvement) New input parameter added to the API method product.list that allows users to search products by the Legacy Code.
- KS-13012 – (Improvement) Now the Purchase Order email includes a chart with the PO Items and the following columns: Product, Pack, Qty, Mark Code and Spec Sheet. Also the Spec Sheet includes a link with an expiration date of one month.
- KS-16387 – (Improvement) On the New Allocations screen when the inventory is of type “On Hand” the “Available To” date will be by default seven days after the “Available From” date.
- KS-16384 – (Improvement) Some improvements for editing payments in the system.
- KS-16036 – (Improvement) The “Customer PO #” has been added as a new column in the Grower / Confirm PO screen.
- KS-16184 – (Improvement) The “Vendor Code” field has been added to the Excel report from the A/P > PO Reconcilation screen.
- KS-15850 – (New Feature) New API method that receives the invoice # and returns the invoice PDF: invoice.pdf.get
- KS-15414 – (New Feature) New API method: prebook.future.item.add
- KS-16261 – (New Feature) New Go To Meeting link that facilitates users to login into a session.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.