Please find below the latest features as of today:
- KS-31805 (New Feature) A new option has been added to the Need Help dialog located in the top middle of the screen named Grant Support Access. When users click on it, they will be able to allow Komet Sales support representatives to access their account for a support issue during a limited period of time.
- KS-31963 (New Feature) Users that have granted access to support can modify (reduce or extend) the access into their accounts or even remove it anytime.
- KS-30758 (Improvement) Users can now filter their orders by BOL Status (Printed/Not printed/All) from the Truck Summary screen. This filter is taken into account for the "Export to Excel" and "Export Details" options.
- KS-31977 (Improvement) The unit type has been added to the pick ticket document. This information will appear for product lines in units when the grouping mode selected is by line or Lot # & position.
- KS-32193 (Improvement) Some adjustments were made so that the companies that have the white label feature enabled can customize the look and feel of the e-commerce site. Click here to see the available options.
Grower Company Users
- KS-32164 (Improvements) Some improvements were made to the "Add Post-harvest" option (for Grower Companies) of the scan gun: the quantity and the cut date can also be entered by scanning barcodes without needing to enter this information manually.