These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. Our support team will be pleased to help you!
- KS-16526 – (Improvement) “What’s this” has been added to the “Start On” on the Add Standing Order screen to clarify users the functionality of this field.
- KS-16402 – (Improvement) Adjustment on the scanner service that notifies the user when the box that is being marked as “Received” has been already shipped.
- KS-15289 – (Improvement) Allows company users to edit the AWB’s that have been already closed. Only the vendor users will be affected with AWBs already closed.
- KS-16466 – (Improvement) Allows users to add notes when editing a Prebook item associated to a Purchase Order.
- KS-16260 – (Improvement) Allows users to search the AWB’s on the Grower >> Add AWB by filtering the search. This applies for Vendor Code, Vendor Name, Product Description, Legacy Code, Mark Code and Purchase Order # fields.
- KS-16485 – (Improvement) Grower Code added to the invoice.details.list API method.
- KS-16491 – (Improvement) Improvements on the Purchase Order email generated with Spec Sheet.
- KS-16368 – (Improvement) Now certain locations can be hidden on the E-commerce portal on a per customer basis. This only applies for companies in multi location mode.
- KS-16530 – (Improvement) Now the Quantity field on the New Allocations screen calculates the price by using the tab key.
- KS-16486 – (Improvement) Prebook Item Id added to the prebook.details.list API method.
- KS-16521 – (Improvement) Salesperson ID added as new column in the customer.list API method.
- KS-16416 – (Improvement) Several improvements implemented in the scan guns.
- KS-15509 – (New Feature) Allows users to apply payments directly from the order entry at the same time the order is confirmed.
- KS-15715 – (New Feature) New site for tablets that allows “Grower Production” users to check the physical product on the greenhouse and add them directly to the inventory in units.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.