These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support team!
- KS-25239 - (Improvement) A new setting was added to Automatic Billing and Allocations options that allows separating items by port of origin on orders created through allocations or automatic billing.
- KS-25581 - (Improvement) From now, Vendor Companies integrated in K2K integration will be able to map the carrier of all the orders with the ship via Farm Direct. To know the right carrier, they just have to review the Warehouse Instructions.
Grower Company's Users
- KS-25331 - (Improvement) New information has been added to the Export Documents from Colombia to cover more requirements from different airports, available for growers type company.
- KS-24955 - (New Feature) When the setting Enable Cutting Process as Vendor Availability is activated, Grower Production users will be able to register the actual units cut in the Vendor Availability inventory and replace the initial projections with the units actually cut so you can evaluate your productivity.
- KS-25275 - (Improvement) Receiving and Shipping labels generated in Komet Sales support now characters in Mandarin language.
- KS-25313 - (Improvement) The Excel report, printed from the Inbound Truck Reconciliation screen now includes the Vendor Code and Vendor Accounting Code. The AWB Liquidation With Sales Info includes product notes information. The Vendor Availability - Export Availability report includes pricing information.