These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- KS-15508 – (Improvement) New setup option to stop and start the integration with an external system.
- KS-16248 – (New Feature) The E-commerce will only show information of the available dates to ship the products.
- KS-16207 – (Improvement) New Mark Code filter added to the Grower / Confirm Purchase Orders option.
- KS-16210 – (Improvement) The Main Location Code has been added to the Shipping labels.
- KS-16145 – (New Feature) New report on the Business Intelligence that includes a list of the credit overrides as well as the user who approved it.
- KS-16298 – (Improvement) Improvements on the “Purchased” tab of the “Bulk Purchase Mode” screen. New columns have been added.
- KS-16056 – (New Feature) Now the Shipping labels are printed at the same time of the Mass Market labels avoiding problems when doing the match between the boxes.
- KS-15341 – (Improvement) Improvement on the Customer API Methods: customer.add and customer.update.
- KS-16262 – (Improvement) Relevant information included on the Purchase Order notification: Sales Person, Customer Type and Order Type.
- KS-15992 – (New Feature) New option on the Customers / Advanced dashboard that allows users to show or hide customers on the New Allocations screen.
- KS-16294 – (Improvement) New Mark Code column added to the Add AWB screen on the Grower Portal.
- KS-15372 – (New Feature) New API method: prebook.update
- KS-16269 – (Improvement) Once the orders are reconfirmed by using the “No, Just Confirm” button, the printing status of the labels won’t be modified.
- KS-16263 – (Improvement) When there is a discrepancy on the Inventory Process, the system will automatically search for an order that includes boxes in status “Received Warehouse”.
- KS-16292 – (Improvement) Improvements on the Inventory Discrepancies Report. Now the Invoice # and Customer Name will only appear when the box scanned in the warehouse belongs to that customer.
- KS-15198 – (New Feature) New feature that allows the company to send e-mails from the system with their own email account.
- KS-15970 – (New Feature) Now the future inventory screen allows the users to set the prices as well.
- KS-16035 – (Improvement) Customer Payment Terms has been added to the excel file available on the Aging screen.
- KS-15377 – (New Feature) New API method: prebook.item.delete
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.