Procurement for Importers
- Procurement and procurement managers.
- Online Course
- 30 minute assessment of needs.
- 2 hour training
This beginner course will guide procurement users through the basic features and tabs available for this role. Through a series of live sessions, hands-on exercises and exams, procurement users will learn how to create single purchase orders, massive purchase orders and purchase orders not associated to an existing customer order. This course will focus on fulfilling orders sold to customer in units and converting these units and placing purchase orders in boxes.
A basic understanding about how the Standing Order and Prebook processes generate purchasing needs.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the basic flow of Komet Sales from a purchasing point of view.
- Create Purchase Orders massively.
- Add Purchase Orders in units, boxes or hard goods.
- Utilize key optimization features with the procurement tabs.
- Understand the features within the Bulk Purchasing Mode screen.
- Track current purchase orders based on their status.
- Fulfill purchasing needs with existing Open Market inventory.
- Understand the basic functions of the Grower Portal.
By the end of this training you will be able to create and manage current and future orders.
Use any of the the invoicing methods and create recurring orders.
Meet Our Instructors