Sales for Wholesalers
- Sales, sales-allocation and sales manager users.
- Online Course
- 30 minute assessment of needs.
- 3 hour training
This is a crash course that enables salespeople to utilize all the basic features available for this role. Through a series of live sessions, hands-on exercises and exams, users with the sales role will become proficient at creating prebooks, standing orders, and invoices maximizing the use of key features that will enhance efficiency. This course will focus on creating all orders possible through Komet in units.
This basic course does not require any previous knowledge about Komet Sales.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the basic flow of Komet Sales from a Sales point of view.
- Create Prebooks manually and through light version in boxes and/or units.
- Utilize key optimization features with the sales tabs.
- Manage Prebooks in units to be billed as boxes.
- Allocate Prebooks based on existing inventory.
- Track current Prebooks based on their status.
- Create, cancel, lock and double Standing Orders.
- Track current Standing Orders.
- Invoice open market inventory and fulfilled Prebooks/Standing Orders.
- Add new orders in the system in units or boxes, build boxes from inventory in units and create orders with hardgoods.
By the end of this training you will be able to create and manage current and future orders.
Use any of the the invoicing methods and create recurring orders.
Meet Our Instructors