Latest Features as of August 1st, 2017
Below you can find the latest features as of last week:
- KS-20493 – (New Feature) You can now select a main location for each user so that it is the default location chosen whenever that user enters sales and procurement screens. In the aging and customer general info, the system will show the information based on all the locations associated to the user that is logged in.
- KS-20278 – (New Feature) – The new column Arrived Since that is now displayed on the Staging, Inventory and Order Entry screens, indicates the aging of the product depending on the arrival date. This is only available for the Vendor Availability feature and must be turned on by Komet.
- KS-13760 – (New Feature) – The system now remembers the last printer utilized and preselects it the next time each user prints invoices, labels, pick tickets and BOLs in the Order Summary, Add Order and Shipping Order Summary screens.
- KS-20425 – (Improvement) – In the Shipping>OrderSummary>Actions>Pallet Single-Consolidated we added a second level of assortment when generating the report by carrier. This option is set behind the scenes and the user is not able to change it.
- KS-19587 – (Improvement) – There is a new tab under the Setup screen called Data Import that allows you to upload any open invoices with an Excel file.
- KS-20478 – (Improvement) From the Prebook Allocation Summary screen you can now edit or add general notes of a Prebook Item by clicking on each Note icon. Keep in mind this won’t update notes in the Purchase Order line associated.
- KS-18257 – (Improvement) You can now use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + g to open the Add Additional Charges pop-up in the Add Prebook and Order Entry screens.
- Other minor bugs and fixes.
Please contact us for any further questions.