Latest Features as of December 19th, 2017
Please see below our latest features as of last week.
- KS-21788 – (Improvement) A new option called “Associate One Tax per Customer” allows to restrict the number of taxes that can be applied to a given customer to one tax per customer.
- KS-22115 – (Improvement) Now the option “Allow users to allocate multiple prebook lines with the same PO line” allocates under a single PO multiple Prebook lines with the same customer, carrier, and different Truck Dates. The truck date assigned to the PO will the nearest date in the future.
- KS-22447 – (Improvement) The location field will be mandatory when uploading payments via Excel for multilocation companies.
- KS-22336 – (Improvement) The system now allows to see the breakdown of the landed cost of products from the Add Order screen.
- KS-20995 – (Improvement) The system will not allow to place online orders on days where the customer does not have carriers associated.
- KS-22428 – (Improvement) The vendor.list API method returns a new parameter called Cargo Master Code, for companies with integration with Cargo Master.
- A few minor bugs and issues.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.