Latest Features as of December 26th, 2017
Below you’ll find our latest features as of December 26th, 2017:
- KS-21336 – (Improvement) Now, if the settings sell by units only or sell over available are enabled, the system will allow salesperson to sell over the available quantity in the inventory.
- KS-22502 – (Improvement) Now, when users print the detailed version of the Fulfillment Report of Prebooks, the system allows them to choose if they want to include the Vendor Code, Ship Date or Ship To information.
- KS-22557 – (Improvement) The API method inventory.list can now be executed with a token type vendor. If this is the case, the system will hide the price information on the response.
- KS-22730 – (Improvement) The Invoice column, from the Grower>>PO summary can now be sorted by Invoice number.
- KS-22596 – (Improvement) The system now allows to choose which columns should be displayed on the Aging/Statements screen. Also, the Customer Code column has been added.
- KS-22382 – (Improvement) The system now allows users to add a mark code for Standing Orders with product in units. The mark code added in the SO goes to the Prebook generated.
- KS-21414 – (New Feature) The system now allows to upload Standalone Purchase Orders directly into the system by using an Excel file. This can be done both from the Data Import and the Grower>>Confirm POs screens.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.