Latest Features as of December 5th, 2017
Please find below the latest features as of today:
- KS-17994 – (Improvement) A new setting called Additional Charges Distribution was added under the Company Setup allowing users to select if the additional charges will be added to the unit price or shown as a separated line on Prebooks and Invoices PDF.
- KS-22016 – (Improvement) A new widget was added to the “Today’s Sales” section of the company dashboard with information of Prebooks created for the current day (without including Prebooks generated from Standing Orders).
- KS-21593 – (Improvement) Multilocation Companies that use Finance Charges can now select if they should be applied on a per-location basis o per customer, in the second case a single invoice will be generated including open invoices from all the locations.
- KS-21900 – (Improvement) The system now allows the user to see detailed information about each of the Prebook items in units associated to a Purchase Order by passing the cursor over the Prebook number from the PO Summary>>PO details screen.
- KS-22320 – (Improvement) The system now allows to set up a restriction on a per-user basis in order to restrict them of changing the product pack while creating or editing a Prebook.
- KS-21733 – (Improvement) The system now also allows users to void orders massively from the Add Order screen. To do this, a new setting was added to the user setup.
- KS-21412 – (Improvement) The Units/ Box, Unit Type and St/Bunch columns were added to the Bulk Purchasing Mode. Also, users can change the Unit Type of a product line by double-clicking on the Unit Type field, if they so, the system will allow them to change the unit price.
- KS-21947 – (Improvement) When a user modifies the price of a product in units under the price suggested by the system, the system will pop up a confirmation window where the user can proceed with the price override by clicking on Yes. This action will be saved for generating reports.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.