Latest Features as of February 27th, 2018
Here are our latest features as of February 27th, 2018, tons to look through after the holiday season!
- KS-23192 – (Improvement) Now, if your vendor has a different currency, the system will ask you to enter the total of the invoice in your vendor’s currency instead of your company’s currency while entering the AWB invoice in the AWB Reconciliation screen.
- KS-18856 – (Improvement) The Additional Charges added to Prebooks will be taken into consideration when billing through the automatic billing processes so if the charge does not exist, it will be transferred to the order.
- KS-22588 – (Improvement) A new option per customer named “Show Truck Date on Order Entry” allows to display an estimated delivery date in the Add Order screen.
- KS-23486 – (Improvement) Companies type Grower, have a new field name Invoice Prefix in the Customer Advance Setup window to add a 3 characters prefix to the invoice. This prefix will be only visible in the PDF of the invoice.
- KS-20915 – (Improvement) For companies with the Multicurrency option enabled, the system will display the vendor currency symbol while creating POs Standalone. However, you will enter the costs in your company’s currency, as usual.
- KS-23417 – (Improvement) From now, in multilocation companies, orders having only Additional Charges can be transferred when performing transfers between locations.
- KS-23190 – (Improvement) Now, if your vendor has a different currency, the system will ask you to enter the Total of the Invoice in your vendor’s currency instead of your company’s currency while uploading Vendor Invoices from the PO Reconciliation screen.
- KS-23205 – (Improvement) Now, if your vendor has a different currency, the system will ask you to enter the Total of the Invoice in your vendor’s currency instead of your company’s currency while entering the invoice of the Truck Freight cost.
- KS-22670 – (Improvement) Payments processes as NSF will no longer be voided but rather will remain in the system marked as NSF and an additional payment with the negative amount will be generated so that this payment cancels out and the original invoice can remain open.
- KS-23105 – (Improvement) Once a customer is created, the system will display a link next to the Charge Sales Tax field to associated taxes to them. If the option is checked, users will have to select a least one tax.
- KS-22736 – (Improvement) The Add Prebook screen now displays the Subtotal, Additional Charges, Estimated Tax, and Prebook Total once the Prebook header has been created.
- KS-22197 – (Improvement) The format of PO notifications sent was improved in order to display information in a better way
- KS-22733 – (Improvement) The Invoice Order Details screen now includes custom fields in the Boxes tab. Also, the system will list all the Prebooks associated to the Invoice item by hovering the mouse over the Prebook #, in the units and boxes tabs.
- KS-23041 – (Improvement) The system now allows to make exceptions to the Workflow to Approve Vendor Invoices. One of the available workflows allows to skip accounting approval.
- KS-23016 – (Improvement) The system now allows to quickly substitute and allocate Prebook items in units from the Allocations View. Type Ctrl + S to open the substitution screen.
- KS-22149 – (Improvement) The system now displays, for company users, the Salesperson and the Prebook number in the Grower>> Confirm POs screen.
- KS-22808 – (Improvement) When the setting Automatically move open market boxes to inventory in units is enabled, you will be now able to make an exception while creating a PO Standalone, by checking the option Don’t Open.
- KS-16586 – (New Feature) Now, the system allows companies to print the Phytosanitary Certificate Summary form, used for export processes from Colombia.
- KS-21495 – (New Feature) The system now allows to process a chargeback for invalid or failed payments. The system will reopen all the invoices that were associated with the payment and a negative transaction will be created.
- KS-22758 – (New Feature) The system now allows to unallocate Prebook lines already billed either in boxes and units. The system will take the products back to the inventory and the Prebook will still be pending to be billed.
- KS-23355 – (New Feature) The E-commerce mobile app can now be downloaded from the Play Store for Android Devices.
- (Improvement) The way how the system sends additional charges information to external systems was improved in order to round correctly the amounts up to 5 decimals.
- Other minor fixes or bugs.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.