Latest Features as of February 6th, 2018
Please find below the latest features as of today:
- KS-22507 – (Improvement) An improvement was made in order to easily identify the PO items related to more than one Prebook through three dots after the Prebook number in the Purchase Order Details screen.
- KS-22597 – (Improvement) Now, when a report is generated from the Export to Excel option, on the Order Summary, the system will include the Product Accounting Code, if applicable.
- KS-23199 – (Improvement) Now, when an invoice of K2K products has already been confirmed in the Vendor Company, the items in the Prebook cannot be deleted in the Buyer Company. A message will be displayed informing that the product belongs to K2K.
- KS-23110 – (Improvement) The API method customer.details.get allows to obtain the available reward points of each customer. The parameter awardValue will bring this info.
- KS-23234 – (Improvement) The creation of new scanner users was improved to do not take into account the users limit per company.
- KS-21443 – (Improvement) The Customer domain of Business Intelligence now includes information of customer contacts and the Price Overrides domain includes now information of product aging and vendors. Also in the Sales in Boxes domain, the Total Cost was added.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.