Latest Features as of January 10th, 2017
Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- KS-17472 – (Improvement) Allows users to choose the messages and promotions on the E-commerce to be shown either as a pop up at the bottom of the screen or automatically by opening a window whenever the user signs in to the E-commerce platform.
- KS-17727 – (Improvement) Allows users to mark Prebook items as Fill from Open market massively on the Bulk Purchasing Mode > Add PO screen. The keyboard shortcut to enable this option is Ctrl + Shift + f: Mark the selected lines as Fill from Open Market.
- KS-17860 – (Improvement) Allows users to print all the selected Fulfillment Worksheets (according to the search filter). This option is under the Reports tab on the Prebook Summary screen.
- KS-17900 – (Improvement) Allows users to view the Reference # of any order when downloading the report under the Actions button > Export Details on the Order Summary screen.
- KS-18117 – (Improvement) New field added to the existing API method purchase.order.list in order to return the value of a Prebook Item associated to a Purchase Order Item.
- KS-17749 – (Improvement) New option that allows users to edit pricing and quantity directly from the grid on the Order Entry screen.
- KS-18056 – (Improvement) The setting “Allow Selling Over Available Quantity” can be now managed per location.
- KS-18060 – (New Feature) New API method purchase.order.item.delete that allows to eliminate Purchase Order Items.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.