Latest Features as of January 16th, 2018
These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-22605 – (Improvement) A new method called credit.mark.sync allows to mark credits as synchronized with an external system. Also, credits already synchronized can now be unsync by Admin and Credit Manager users.
- KS-22473 – (Improvement) A new validation was added, so when users try to modify an AWB, the system will only allow the user to edit the products coming from the locations associated to them.
- KS-22597 – (Improvement) Now, when a report is generated from the Export to Excel option, on the Order Summary, the system will include the Product Accounting Code, if applicable.
- KS-22602 – (Improvement) The API method invoice.details.list now allows to filter by the orders pending to be synchronized and those already synchronized. Also, the Category Accounting Code, Confirm On date and Taxes will be returned in the response.
- KS-22388 – (Improvement) The e-commerce App mobile allows to display the vendor name or code for a specific customer according to the setting Display Vendor on Customer Advanced Setup.
- KS-22757 – (Improvement) The Payment Terms column was added to the Order Summary. This can be enabled by clicking on the custom columns option.
- KS-20828 – (Improvement) The Reference # filter was added to the Order Summary screen. The value entered will be taken into account to process the different options available from that screen.
- KS-22324 – (Improvement) The system now allows to print Distribution Labels of Prebooks from the Fulfillment View by clicking on the Reports button.
- KS-22614 – (Improvement) When an order of K2K products cannot be placed on e-commerce, the system will now let users know its precise reason.
- KS-20585 – (New Feature) A new setting on a per company basis allows to have statuses for Prebooks and through this, control the visibility of Prebooks on Sales and Procurement screens.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.