Latest Features as of January 3rd, 2017
These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- KS-17371 – (Improvement) A new Customer Code column has been added to the Excel report in the Bulk Purchasing Mode. Find this report by clicking the actions button in the Purchase Order > Add PO > Multiple POs at a time screen.
- KS-17911 – (Improvement) A Customer field has been added on the Add Mixed Boxes screen to allow users to quickly search for customers needs without having to go back to the main Bulk Purchasing screen.
- KS-17355 – (Improvement) Adjustment on the Price Lists > Product Prices setup so that it only shows the active products.
- KS-16550 – (Improvement) Allows users to easily change the quantities and cost of an item directly from the grid without having to use the option to Edit line by line. Users will be able to navigate with the keyboard and apply changes using the Enter key.
- KS-16944 – (Improvement) Allows users to fill purchase needs that have been marked as Corporate with open market items (On Hand or Future). This option can be enabled in Setup > Settings > Enable Corporate Purchasing.
- KS-17235 – (Improvement) Allows users to view the amount of Prebooks pending to be invoiced in a specific date range (and not only by the default date) on the Order Summary screen.
- KS-17786 – (Improvement) New Location and Ship Date filters added to the “Build Boxes from Units” option on the Add Solid Boxes and Add Mixed Boxes screens. This will help growers to filter Prebook Items assigned and facilitates the creation of Purchase Orders.
- KS-17983 – (Improvement) The pick ticket header is now shown in all existing pages of the report available on the print docs Action in the Order Entry > Order Summary screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.