Latest Features as of November 14th, 2017
Please find below the latest features as of last week:
- KS-21921 – (Improvement) From now, if the Generate Consecutive Number option is enabled from Label Options, the system will also display an option to sort Shipping Labels by AWB Arrival Order consecutive number.
- KS-21326 – (Improvement) The Business Intelligence now includes the Sales in Hard Goods domain. This domain provides access to sales information on hard good products.
KS-21992 – (Improvement) The customer.list API method now allows you to query all customers updated from a specific date. The response of this method will also let you know the last update date for each customer.
- KS-21681 – (Improvement) The Ship to information and the Salesperson were added to all the Sales & Credits domains available in Business Intelligence.
- KS-22040 – (Improvement) The shipping label was adjusted to remove the Shipper Phone and make the Vendor Name, Vendor Code, and Order Number slightly bigger.
- KS-21608 – (Improvement) The system now allows to transfer Standalone Purchase Orders form the buyer company to the provider company in the K2K integration.
- KS-20583 – (New Feature) The system now allows to set up several options for the Vendor Availability integration that you can set up according to your operational needs. The Apply Default Price List Upon Upload setting, for example, applies a Default Price List to Vendor Availability products upon confirmation.
- Other minor bugs and fixes.
Contact us with any further questions.