Latest Features as of October 31st, 2017
Here are the latest features as of October 31st, 2017:
- KS-21594 – (Improvement) Now the system allows filtering by an “as of” different from the current day (always in the past) during the manual generation of finance charges.
- KS-21448 – (Improvement) Users now have the option to view an order summary status when scanning by pick ticket. This new option is available by pressing the H key in the scan gun (more options) and then S, during the shipping process.
- KS-21425 – (Improvement) The Aging Report printed from the Aging/Statements screen, now allows to exclude certain customers so their information does not appear on the report.
- KS-20734 – (Improvement) The order generation process was sped up when creating the order number.
- KS-21456 – (Improvement) The system now allows users to choose a criterion for sorting the Shipping Labels when a remote printer is chosen (unless the option Auto Remote Printing for Labels has been unselected from the Label Options).
- KS-21731 – (Improvement) The system now allows you to manually mark boxes within an order as completely scanned from the Shipping Order Summary instead of doing it with the scan gun.
- A few minor bugs and fixes.
If you have any further questions please be sure to contact us.