Latest Features as of October 3rd, 2017
Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales!
- KS-21297 – (Improvement) A new option allows you to enable/disable the notifications sent to the vendors every time a Standing Order is changed. Also, a new field allows you to add a Reply-to email address which will be the default for this type of emails.
- KS-21130 – (Improvement) A new option was added to the Hard Goods Setup, in order to restrict the cost, price, and discount edition to the admin only.
- KS-20645 – (Improvement) The system now allows to set up a box charge per FBE on a per category basis. The charge, if enabled, will be used to calculate the landed cost and prices anywhere in the system where a transaction is made for the category set up.
- KS-20791 – (Improvement) The system now only allows one user person to be logged in under a user at a time. If another user signs in with the same ID, the session of the first user logged in will end.
- KS-21503 – (Improvement) The unit type, box type, units per box, bunches per box and stems per bunch fields were added to the Sales in Boxes domain to generate Business Intelligence reports.
If you have any questions, please contact us!