Latest Features as of January 23rd, 2018
You’ll find below the latest updates for last week:
- KS-22567 – (Improvement) A new option called Allow to See Company’s Sales in Dashboards allows users to see company sales information. In the case of multilocation companies, users will be able to see the sales information of their location.
- KS-22197 – (Improvement) The format of PO notifications sent was improved in order to display the notes for vendors in a better way.
- KS-22760 – (Improvement) The Fulfillment Worksheet printed from the Prebook Summary now includes the Payment Terms of customers.
- KS-23085 – (Improvement) The Login screen now includes a direct link to the App Store so users able to download the new e-commerce app
- KS-22925 – (Improvement) The look and feel of the Error 500 page was improved.
- KS-23081 – (Improvement) The Prebook domain of Business Intelligence now includes the statuses of Prebooks.
- KS-23130 – (Improvement) The Purchase Orders in Flowers Domain of Business Intelligence now includes the Customer Type information.
- KS-21388 – (Improvement) The Sales in Boxes domain of Business Intelligence now includes new columns which allow users to get information about the boxes sold on the last month and the boxes sold on the current month vs the same month of the previous year.
- KS-22363 – (Improvement) The system now allows to unapply payments when editing a payment, also users will be able to apply the payment to other open invoices.
- KS-16583 – (New Feature) Now the system allows companies to print Letters of Responsibility for the airline and the Counter Narcotics Police, used for export processes from Colombia.
- KS-16582 – (New Feature) Now, the system allows companies to print the Cargo Form, used for export processes from Colombia.
- Other minor bugs and fixes.
If you have any further questions, please contact us directly.