Latest Features as of January 9th, 2018
You’ll find below the latest updates for last week:
- KS-22734 – (Improvement) Now the system allows to edit Prebooks from the Prebook Summary screen just by clicking on the Prebook number.
- KS-22120 – (Improvement) Now, when users print labels from the Tracking >> AWB Summary screen by clicking on the boxes quantities in the available columns, the system will consider the filters applied.
- KS-22604 – (Improvement) The system now allows to mark payments as synchronized with an external system through the API method payment.mark.sync. Also, users can now unsync payments from the Payments History screen.
- KS-19495 – (Improvement) The Days for Cutting in the Data Sheet Management is now called Days prior to Begin Cutting.
- Other minor bugs and fixes.
If you have any further questions, please contact us directly.