- Custom configuration of your company's workflow settings for your different departments
- How to configure and edit Roles
- Configuring and editing data
Business and operation reports are a valued resource for tracking and analyzing performance and overall business health. Also, reports open opportunities to improve processes. In this course, you will learn in depth the contents of each report, their use and functionality.
The reports available in Komet Sales are especially useful if you need detailed information about sales, vendors, account receivables, inventory and your customers. These preset reports will help your teams access data pertaining to their department. This course is intended for sales and procurement managers, as well as accounting roles and administrators.
What you’ll learn
- Sales by item - Summary Report
- Inventory Valuation Summary Report
- Future Shipments Report - E-commerce
- Accounts Receivable Reports
- Commissions report
- Customer Account Detail Report
- Inventory Valuation Report
- Inventory - FTD Availability (CSV)
- Invoice Summary Report
- Sales Details with Breakdown Reports
- Vendor Reports
- Product Reports
- Salesperson Reports
- Have a basic understanding of the overall features of Komet Sales, like Procurement, Sales, Inventory and Accounting.
- Basic knowledge of the floral industry.
Back to training