- Understand the basic Accounts Payable Management Workflow within Komet Sales
- Purchase Order Reconciliation and its effects on GPM % (Gross Profit Margin)
- AWB Reconciliation and its effects on GPM%
- How to add and edit additional charges
Overview of the course:
Managing financial transaction records for accounts payables is essential for any company because it allows the accounting department to track how the business is performing daily, weekly, or monthly.
Accounting users can access different options the system offers to manage Accounts Payables. In this course, you will acquire knowledge of the main reconciliation options available: Purchase Order Vendor Reconciliation and AWB Reconciliation. We will also walk you through the different options that the system offers when it comes to managing vendor invoices and Freight invoices.
By the end of the course, you will be able to manage the accounts payable process correctly, understanding the different steps and statuses and how they will make your financial operation more organized.
During the course, you will:
- Understand the basic Accounts Payable Management workflow within Komet Sales.
- Learn about the Purchase Order Reconciliation process and its effect on GPM % (Gross Profit Margin).
- Learn about the AWB Reconciliation process and its impact on GPM % (Gross Profit Margin).
- Learn how to add and edit additional charges.
- Understand the workflow to upload and approve vendor invoices.
- Export a Purchase Order and AWB Reconciliation report as a CSV. file.
- View available reports on the Summary screens.
Recommended skills for the course:
- Have a basic knowledge of the Floral Industry.
- Have a basic understanding of accounting concepts.