- Understand the basic warehouse Shipping workflow within Komet Sales
- How to manage and view warehouse invoices
- Adding a reference number to an invoice
- How to add the Declared Value
- How to configure the remote printers
- Inventory Process Considerations for consolidation
The settings configuration is the backbone for your company's workflow behaviour in all processes within Komet Sales. You will be able to customize important information like your financial settings, integrations and all setting interacting with the different departments for your operation.
This course is for administrators who will need to customize and understand the configurations for the individual processes within Sales, Procurement, Grower Management, Warehouse Management, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
By the end of this course you will be able to customize and configure the settings for your companies workflow, within the parameters of Komet Sales. Also, you will understand the implications of each configuration and how they affect the workflow of each process.
What you’ll learn
- Custom configuration of your company's workflow settings for your different departments
- How to configure and edit Roles
- Configuring and editing data
- Custom configurations for financial settings and your companies information
- Integrations set up
- How to add and edit Box types.
- Add additional charges per location
- Automatic billing & allocation options
- How to adjust the AWB Freight and Handling Costs
- Manage GPM (Gross Profit Margin) notifications.
- How to manage ports
- Edition of settings and their implications
- This basic course does not require any previous knowledge about Komet Sales.
- Basic knowledge of the floral industry.