- How to create a new prebook template and add them to the Prebooks
- Manage prebook templates
- How to use the copy prebook functionality
- Load, fill out and convert an excel file to a prebook order
This course is for salespeople that want to enhance their pre-sold orders (prebooks) management and improve their process. You will learn how Komet Sales allows to set up different statuses for your Prebooks, according to your operational needs.
Once this function is enabled, the system will enable a filter called Status, as well as a column with the same name in the Prebook Summary view tab.
At the close of the course you will have an understanding of how you can view and manage the status of your prebooks, thus having more control over your operations. Your sales team will be able to easily manage and track the prebooks they created, leading to better and faster results.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Prebook Statuses workflow within Komet Sales.
- How to assign and update prebook statuses
- Understand prebook statutes for the allocation, procurement and sales processes.
- How to use prebook statuses as quotes
- Export prebook details based on statutes
- Track and view prebook orders based on statuses
- Settings for Prebook Statuses
- This course requires a basic knowledge about Prebooks in Komet Sales
- Have an understanding of sales concepts
- Basic knowledge of the floral industry