- Understand the Basic Sales Workflow within Komet Sales for Order Entry
- How to create and edit Orders
- How to manage the status of Orders and invoice change policy
The procurement process for perishable goods is the single most important part of the business since the quality of the flowers depends heavily on a brief logistical effort and optimal inventory management. This course is addressed for buyers and procurement teams that want to understand the Procurement workflow within Komet Sales. Demonstrated through a live session, you will become proficient in creating purchase orders in bulk mode for pre-sold orders and open market inventory.
The Bulk Purchasing Mode allows you to create multiple Purchase Orders for different vendors and different shipping dates. In addition, Komet Sales provides you with features that will boost your procurement team's performance and streamline the communication between them and the Sales Team.
At the close of the course you will have a good understanding of the procurement basic features, views and reports needed to start working with Komet Sales.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Basic Procurement workflow within Komet Sales
- Create Purchase Orders for Prebooks and Standing Orders
- Manage and process Purchase Orders
- How to create multiple purchase orders using the Bulk Purchasing Mode
- Product Substitution
- Add multiple prebook lines to Purchase Orders
- Filter by mark code and by multiple locations
- View available reports on the Summary screens
- How to manage the Purchase Orders statuses
- This basic course does not require any previous knowledge about Komet Sales.
- Have a basic understanding of procurement concepts.
- Basic knowledge of the floral industry.