- Understand the basic warehouse Shipping workflow within Komet Sales
- How to manage and view warehouse invoices
- Adding a reference number to an invoice
- How to add the Declared Value
- How to configure the remote printers
- Inventory Process Considerations for consolidation
Warehouses can be places where products occupy space in a disorganized manner and it can be challenging to identify products and boxes. Labeling systems virtually eliminate this problem by making sure products are easily identified and managed during the shipping process. It also ensures customers receive the item they ordered and not the wrong item in mislabelled packaging. In summary, labels are a critical point in every company’s logistic process.
Komet provides different types of labels that can you print out, such as rack labels, shipping pallet labels, customer’s shipping labels, Proof of Delivery (PODs), Bill of Lading (BOLs), UPC labels, among others.
These labels allows a better handling and organization of your warehouse inventory, allowing personnel to quickly locate products. Your warehouse team and processes will be optimized upon the receivements of products, thus saving time in your operation.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic warehouse labels within Komet Sales
- How to print Customer Shipping Labels for each order.
- Shipping and Receiving labels settings
- Sorting shipping Labels before printing them
- How to print generic labels for your mass market customers with additional information.
- Choose which information should be printed on the BOL (Bill of Lading)
- How to add UPC Information in the label
- Basic understanding of warehouse management concepts.
- Basic knowledge of the floral industry.