- Understand the basic warehouse Shipping workflow within Komet Sales
- How to manage and view warehouse invoices
- Adding a reference number to an invoice
- How to add the Declared Value
- How to configure the remote printers
- Inventory Process Considerations for consolidation
Quality Control inspections provide a quick and efficient way to document the product that is being inspected. You can pick the product that you want to inspect, add pictures and Quality Control reasons. Vendors will be able to view the inspections once they are approved.
In this course you will find how to create Vendor Credits using the Quality Control feature. It is an efficient way to document how the product is being inspected and to share this information with the vendors.
By the end of the course, you will learn how to review your credits within the AWB Liquidation report, how to generate reports based on the required information of the inspection that was made and have a clear picture of the Quality Control Inspection workflow.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic warehouse quality control workflow within Komet Sales
- How to create vendor credits from the Order Entry - Add Credits module
- How to create Vendor credits using the QC Inspection module
- Learn to attach files within the inspections that are made
- Create comments to the inspections for Vendors
- Generate reports by using filtered information
- Have a basic understanding of the scanning process in Komet Sales
- Basic understanding of warehouse management concepts
- Basic knowledge of the floral industry