- Understand the basic warehouse Shipping workflow within Komet Sales
- How to manage and view warehouse invoices
- Adding a reference number to an invoice
- How to add the Declared Value
- How to configure the remote printers
- Inventory Process Considerations for consolidation
Managing records of financial transactions for accounts payables are important aspects to consider for any company because it allows the accounting department to track how the business is performing on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Accounting users can access different options the system offers to manage Accounts Payables. In this course, you will acquire knowledge of the main reconciliation options available: Purchase Order Vendor Reconciliation and AWB Reconciliation. We will also walk you through the different options that the system offers when it comes to managing the vendor invoices and Freight invoices.
By the end of the course, you will be able to manage the accounts payable process correctly, understanding the different steps and statuses and how they will make your financial operation more organized.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic Accounts Payable Management Workflow within Komet Sales
- Purchase Order Reconciliation and its effects on GPM % (Gross Profit Margin)
- AWB Reconciliation and its effects on GPM%
- How to add and edit additional charges
- Inbound truck reconciliation
- Workflow to upload and approve vendor invoices
- Export to excel a PO and AWB reconciliation report
- View Available Reports on the Summary Screens
- Have a basic understanding of accounting concepts.
- Basic knowledge of the floral industry.