K2K Future Sales Inventory is a new functionality allowing you to display not only on-hand inventory but also future inventory to your customers, thereby increasing the overall availability for your customers and maximizing your sales opportunity.
This feature gives vendors and buyers on the K2K network more opportunities to buy and sell. Plus, all available inventory in the confirmed or staged area for upcoming transactions is now available via K2K. Get ready to take your transactions to the next level!
Please note that to use this feature, you must have Future Sales enabled in your company.
Now, let’s talk about the advantages of this new feature:
For vendor companies, the ability to synchronize future inventory translates into:
- Increased exposure and enhanced selling potential.
- Broader range of inventory offered to previously untapped markets, such as Event Florists.
- Competitive advantage.
- Showcase upcoming products and secure sales well in advance.
- Foster relationships between vendors and buyers.
- Drive business growth.
Buyer companies within the K2K network also benefit from this new functionality with:
- Access to a broader range of synchronized inventory.
- Greater ability to fulfill customers’ future needs for events and holiday sales periods.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Increase sales.
K2K Future Sales is a significant milestone in the evolution of the K2K network. Learn how to set up your K2K Future Sales by clicking here.
Are you a part of the K2K Network yet?
Whether you’re a vendor seeking to optimize inventory management or a buyer looking to capitalize on enhanced buying opportunities, joining the K2K Network is the key to unlocking your sales and growth potential.
Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your business today!